Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Testing...1...2...3

Just making sure this thing is on...

Welcome to my first post on my new blog! I say new because I tried blogging before but it wasn't that successful - that is a story for a different time - so here is to second chances.

In case you don't know me, I am Sarah.


As a getting to know each other ice-breaker (I am normally
not a fan of ice-breakers especially the ones that create awkw
ard situations, but this one is Sarah-approved), I am going to answer 50 questions about me found by searching google for "50 questions about me". Yes, I am very creative.

Let the questioning begin:

1. Apple or orange juice?Orange juice definitely although I don't keep it at my place because there is a good chance it would be gone in one day.

2. Are you a morning or a night person? I am a night person for sure. Mornings are just rough for me.

3. Sweet or salty foods? Salty. Pretzels in dipped in chocolate are heaven in snack form.

4. Ninjas or pirates? Hmmm, probably ninjas although pirates are pretty BA too.

5. Ninjas vs pirates, discuss. I choose ninjas because they are very alert and sneaky while pirates are drunk and messy. Ninjas would win hands down!

6. Autobots or Decepticons?Autobots - I am all for the good guys

7. Favorite childhood television program? When I was really little I was told I loved the elephant show, as an adolescent I loved Boy Meets World

8. Are you a collector of anything? Yes, it is cheesy but I collect keychains from all the places I have been (however, I have the potential to horde many different things)

9. If you could be any animal, what would you be? A penguin. They are just so freaking cute!


10. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I would love to transport myself to anywhere in the world

11. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Do I have time to snooze my alarm?

12. What do you think about right before falling asleep? EVERYTHING! Seriously, I have a hard time falling asleep because all my thoughts just keep going and going and going.

13. What is your favorite color? Yellow or Orange, or Light Green

14. What is your favorite animal? Duh, a penguin

15. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Not really. I mean I guess it could happen, but I think people see what they want to believe.

16. Do you believe in ghosts? Kinda. I go back and forth on this idea.

17. Have you ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one? Farmville. Definitely a low point in my life. My husband and I couldn't leave the house without being concerned about our crops. So sad.

18. You are given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? Paying off student loans and car loans. Some in savings for future kids and retirement. Give some to my parents for their retirement. Take one freaking sweet vacation. And give some to charity. Believe me I have thought about this before.

19. Have any bad habits? None. I am perfect. Just kidding, I hate putting away clothes, so I let them stack up on the ground and dresser, even if they are clean.

20. Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Smoking, it is disgusting and you are stupid to even start.

21. List 3 of your best personality traits Caring, friendly, honest

22. List 3 of your worst personality traits Judgmental, Hot-headed, stubborn

23. Have any celebrity crushes? Adam Brody and Ben Folds - I like nerds, okay

24. List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself More self control

25. Any tattoos or piercings? Hehe, yes but nothing bad. double ear piercings and a small tattoo on my back to celebrate my 18th birthday.

26. What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Eyes or smile

27. What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Honest and trustworthy, and someone I can laugh my butt off with. Hmm... that reminds me of someone I know

28. What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Controlling, back-stabbing, rude

29. Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? Already am, and loving every moment!
Image: Chris Aram Photography

30. Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Organization is my middle name! (except for the clothes on the floor habit mentioned above)

31. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I would love to live in London, so I could travel Europe during the weekends, but I don't think I would want that to be permanent. Realistically we have really liked North Carolina.

32. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Lots of place, but my dream vacation is to Greece - great weather and historical tours!

33. List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: Go back to school to get my masters, Travel to every state, have a few kiddos, learn more about photography, start my own business

34. Name 1 regret you have: Not studying abroad during college

35. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Not being bothered with bills and how much things cost

36. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult? Freedom and not worrying about getting grounded

37. What's your favorite song of the moment? Oh gosh, I can't stop sing Cee-Lo's "Forget You", but not sure if it is my favorite or not

38. What's your favorite song of all time? This is just an impossible questions and I can not answer it. Sorry.

39. What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Game Night or Movie Night with lots of fun snacks and friends

40. What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Brunch food and shopping

41. Have any hidden talents? Nothing out of the ordinary although I am pretty flexible

42. You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? A nice big steak and some piergoies and onions (delicious Polish specialty)

43. What would be your dream job? Wedding and Event Planner

44. Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? True love! I can't imagine having all that money but not my cute hubby to share it with. Not worth it!

45. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? No violence in the world, no income gap between the wealthy and poor, life with no stress

46. Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? I must be weird because I have thought about this all the time. I would have love to been born a boy because I think guys get more respect and it is so much easier for them to get dressed in the morning.

47. Name 1 thing not many people know about you I have a great memory for lyrics. I still know all the words to every Spice Girls song. Embarrassing, I know.

48. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Leah. It is just short and cute and fun.

49. Do you believe in the afterlife? I believe that someday I will get to be with God in heaven! Sweet!

50. How do you feel about cookies? Love them, who doesn't?


So there you go. Were you bored? I hope not because I had lots of fun! Hope you come back and keep reading because I have a feeling it is going to be a fun time!

(images: all of my own except for the wedding picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment