Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Almost a Year!

I can't believe that a year has flown by since I got to marry the love of my life!  This time last year we were running around going crazy trying to get last minute projects finished, getting everything packed up, and coordinating travel.  It truly was a crazy, amazing week.  I don't think I have every had such a happy day in my life!



Over the next week or so, I will probably share some fun stories and recaps of what went on behind the wedding.

This year will definitely be a little more laid back.  We plan on visiting some family and having a low key day in St. Louis.  With the move we have a lot of extra expenses coming up, so we decided to not go crazy spending money (plus I was kinda hoping to maybe be able to save the money and go to the beach to celebrate once we get down to NC!).  That didn't stop us for getting each other presents!

Since we aren't very good at keeping secrets, we ended up exchanging presents early.  In honor of the 1 year traditional paper anniversary, I got the hubby tickets to the Cardinals v Reds Game on the day of our anniversary.

The benefit of having a holiday anniversary is we will always be off work, so I thought we could enjoy at least one more Cardinals game before we leave the area.

The hubby, being the awesome man he is, surprised me with some wonderful canvas painting from our professional wedding pictures!


I was so very happy and blown away at the amazing job he did.  He must have known I was dying to have a canvas painting and that there was a serious lack of any wedding pictures in our place.  More than that though, the time and effort that went into finding a place to print them and then working with customer service to get the best picture possible.  I am so lucky to have this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment