Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

American Anniversary Photoshoots

As you already know, we were married on 4th of July last year.  Never once did I consider doing a patriotic theme or color scheme for our wedding.  It would have been cute, but I didn't want a theme-y wedding.  Plus, it wasn't really us.

But ever since then I have seen a bunch of summery, american themed photo shoots that I think are adorable.  While I don't regret our design decisions at all, I love these photo shoots and think they would be perfect for an anniversary shoot.  Some people might think anniversary shoots are pointless, but how often do you get professional pictures taken of you at this point in your life.  I value our engagement and wedding pictures so much, partly because they are some of the nicest pictures we have of us together.  A couple years down the road it would be nice to have professional pictures of us taken together again.

These following photos are some of the inspiration I have gathered for the future .  I don't want it to be too themed, but I like the idea of having some props and a style behind the pictures besides just standing there posing.  Especially for an anniversary shoot, since it is more fun!

This one was recently posted on Green Wedding Shoes. Photographer Amy Stone Photography.


This photo shoot was posted on Southern Weddings.  Photographer Gina Zeidler.


This photo shoot was done by Photographer Alec Vanderbloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment