Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 1st Anniversary

It has been exactly one year since I got to marry Nate.  It has been one crazy year!  Since then so many challenges and changes have come our way, but I have enjoyed every moment spending it with Nate.  While it isn't always easy, it is always rewarding.  Every day I realize more and more that we are meant to be together.

Because I am not always as eloquent at putting my feeling into words, here are some of my favorite quotes that remind me of my husband:

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person." - Mignon McLaughlin

"It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." - Rita Rudner

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with our own, we join up with them in mutual weirdness and call it love." - Dr. Seuss

I am so lucky to have a marriage full of lots of laughs, mutual respect, and of course love!  It is always a fun adventure.

One year down, and so many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment