Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blah, Blah, Blah

You know those days that you wish you could just curl up in a ball and sleep all day.  Yeah, today is one of those days.  Actually to be honest the past week has been one of those days.  My energy level has been zero. I have been sleeping at least 8 hours a night but am completely exhausted in the morning. I have been cheating on my healthy eating goals and neglecting the gym.  My emotions are at crazy levels and I can't make a decision about anything.  I don't want to hang out with friends and I don't want to cook (we have been out to eat so much in the past week).  I want to say things just to get a rise out of people.

Wow, reading that back I sound like a world class biotch.  So if you are feeling all happy and positive today, you should probably stop reading because today it is going to be an angry rant.

Things that are pissing me off lately:
1. People who say, "We always say, if you don't like the weather here, wait 5 minutes."

Okay this might sound stupid to get annoyed with that but really people?  This statement applies to the most of the people who live in the United States and especially the mid-west.  Missouri your weather isn't that crazy and isn't that special.  It's spring and can be 70 one day and 40 the next.  Get over yourselves.

2. The phrase "... And we will go from there."

What does that even mean? Go where?  You aren't telling me anything.  Actually try to be helpful, and tell me what the next step is.  Don't act all vague.

3. People who turn in paperwork and it isn't completely filled out.

Do you think I remember every person's name and you just don't need to write it down.  If there is a space for your advisor's signature, that means your advisor needs to sign it.  It would be a lot less work for everyone if you just filled out all the spaces on the form, because they are there for a reason.

4. People who don't think the rules apply to them.

Why should people make special exceptions for you?  Everyone else has to follow the rules and procedures, but you are so special you don't have to.  Grow up and deal with life.

5. Foods that are supposed to be good for you but taste like crap.

I am sorry but foods like tofu or edamame are not appealing and don't taste good.  It is hard to find examples of people who have healthy eating habits that I can model my diet after.  I know I don't eat great some of the time, but I would rather be overweight than eat some of the healthy crap people eat.  Gross.

Enough complaining for now I guess.

On a more positive note, I got my invitation to join pinterest the other day and finally set up my account today.  I am really excited about this! Check it out if you don't know what it is about. And follow my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment