Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Music Friday: A little country

I might have been born in Kentucky, but I am not country.  My family lived in the suburbs of Cincinnati and then I spent my teenage years in the Northeast.  Never have I claimed to be country and relate to the music.  It kills me to see these suburban kids that live in the city put on their cowboy boots, go to rodeos, and act like this is what their lives are all about.  Get real!  However, I do have an appreciation for country music.  It comes in phases, which I am currently in one.

The other day I heard a country song that I just loved.  Now I have been mostly listening to the country station in the car and my Zak Brown Band Pandora station at work.

So what was the song that inspired this return back to country music?



Other country music I am digging lately:






Which was recently done on American Idol.

Happy Friday everyone! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment