Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

New Fall Shows

In summer, all the blockbuster movies premiere.  In the fall, new television shows start up again.  The husband and I will admit that we are television junkies and will watch hours a night.  That is just how we relax at the end of the day.

Of course we have our main staples that we will continue to watch.  However, this year we have added a few new ones that we deem worthy to make the list.  So what does this weekly television schedule look like?  Well take a look.

SUNDAY
The Amazing Race (8pm CBS)
NEW - Pan Am (10pm ABC)

MONDAY
The Sing-Off (8pm NBC)

TUESDAY
The Biggest Loser (8pm NBC)
Glee (8pm Fox)
NEW - The New Girl (9pm Fox)
Teen Mom (10pm MTV)

WEDNESDAY
NEW - Up All Night (8pm NBC)
X-Factor (8pm Fox)
Modern Family (9pm ABC)
Law and Order: SVU (10pm NBC) (Only for me)

THURSDAY
Community (8pm NBC)
Parks and Recreation (8:30pm NBC)
The Office (9pm NBC)
NEW - X-Factor Results Show (8pm Fox)
Grey's Anatomy (9pm ABC) (Only for me)
Jersey Shore (10pm MTV)
The League (10:30pm FX Starts Oct 6)

FRIDAY
Free Night!

SATURDAY
College Football or Movie Night

As you can see we have a lot of television on our plate.  Surprisingly, there is only one show that we can't record because of conflicts and that show is Grey's Anatomy (I will watch that one online when I have spare "me" time).  Too many good shows on Thursday! I wouldn't mind if some got moved to a Monday....

So, how do we watch that many shows? Well it helps that we now have a DVR.  That way we can watch it when we have time.  Some days we don't get in until later so it is nice to not miss our favorite shows.  Also some shows we don't watch as intently and often will be doing something else.  I suspect as things get busier, we may cut a few out.  Surprisingly, there is only one show that we can't record because of conflicts and that show is Grey's Anatomy.  I will watch that one online when I have spare "me" time.

We may spend a lot of time in front of our television, but we still make time for all the stuff that matters to us!

What television shows are you excited about this season? Any suggestions (not that I can add much to my schedule)?

No comments:

Post a Comment