Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Celebrating a Special Day!

Today I want to wish everyone a Happy Monday, especially to someone very special and his day - My Hubby! Happy Birthday Baby!
(Chris Aram Photography)

I hope you don't mind if I brag about this guy, but since it is his day I feel like he deserves all the attention.

This wonderful man came into my life over 3 1/2 years ago and it has been the most amazing 3 1/2 years ever!  Sound corny?  Maybe a little, but I just can't help it.

He has been such a blessing in my life, I am just continually wondering how I got so lucky.  I can't believe that he chose me to be his wife, and everyday makes me want to be a better person.
(Chris Aram Photography)

His heart is so big and he is one of the most genuine people you will meet in your life.  He knows who he is, and is not afraid to show it - whether it is his goofy sense of humor or his relationship with God.

His constant support and love help get me through the tough times and help me go on when I feel like I want to give up.

I love his sense of humor and how he can make any bad day seem like the best.  He can not only lift my spirits, but everyone around him!


He is so driven and such a hard worker.  I am inspired by his dedication to his job and his education.

And he continues to compliment my cooking even when I bake him a birthday cake that looks like this.
(See this post for my inspiration that it looks nothing like!)

He truly makes my heart melt day after day! I love him so much!

(DSW Photography)

Happy Birthday to the best hubby that God could ever bless me with!  My life just isn't the same with him in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment