Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What's A Silly Baby?



I am a silly baby ... silly!

My blog name gets my name courtesy of my husband.


Yes, that cutie you see right above!

Well, we are two very silly kids, and pretty much have been that way since we met back in college. We truly are best friends and have a lot of fun together on a daily basis, never trying to keep our relationship too serious. We have come up with lots of goofy little names for each other, but we have begun using the "Silly Baby ____ Girl/Boy" name.

Let me give you a few examples:

When I am helping him do something, I am SillyBabyHelperGirl
When I am falling asleep, I am SillyBabySleepyGirl
When I am watching the Buckeye game with him, I am SillyBabyBuckeyeGirl

I think you get the picture.

So, I thought it fitting to name my blog Silly Baby Blogging Girl. Cute, huh?

And because I put up a silly picture of the hubby, I think it would only be fair to share one of me.



At this point I am not sure if this blog will have an overall theme. It will be just everything that goes on in my life. It might be details about trips we take, or recipes from dinner. I might include things that inspire me like different photographers or weddings I fall in love with. Regardless of the content, I look forward to sharing it all with you!

And please be patient. I am not sure yet how much I will post - remember I am new at this. It would be nice to do it on a daily or semi-regular, but that all depends!

No comments:

Post a Comment