Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ohio State Fair Engagement Session

One of my favorite wedding blogs to follow is Green Wedding Shoes.  I love the style of weddings and photography they feature there.  It is just so vintage and romantic.  When I look at the photographs I just get tingly inside!  Seriously!

On Thursday they featured an engagement shoot at the Ohio State Fair and I couldn't resist showing.  I love engagement shoots that have personality and are more informal.  This is just precious.  The photographer is Christa Kimble who seems to be based out of central Ohio.  I interned with a wedding planner in Columbus, Ohio for about 6 months so I am surprised I haven't heard of her before.  I love her photos and they work she does!

Anyways on to the photos!








This shoot is just precious! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment