Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Headband Love

I don't think a girl could have too many headbands. Unfortunately this girl sitting in my chair does not have enough!

So of course I am headband shopping on etsy.com today. Actually it is more like daydreaming since right now those headbands are unfortunately a luxury, and I did indulge myself in some makeup and new workout pants this weekend. So really its only window shopping. However if some friend or generous person would like to spoil me with some of these headbands, I would not object!

Athena Headband from LuciaBella etsy shop



















I got my wedding headband from her shop and I was absolutely in love with it. Really completed my look.

Hippie Chic Tie Headband from BeSomethingNew




















Houndstooth from RufflesandFringe

No comments:

Post a Comment