Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jumping on the Bandwagon

I know I posted a questionnaire about myself just a little bit ago, but I have been seeing this around and thought it looked like fun!

A. Age: 22 years

B. Bed size:Queen - I have had a queen bed since before High School, except for the brief time in college.

C. Chore you hate: Taking out the garbage

D. Dogs: Love, love, love cute little yappers. We have been dying to get a puppy. Eventually we will and then dress them like this:

(Rover Dog)

E. Essential start to your day: I like to eat a Banana every morning and as much as I don't want to admit it, I have been known to consume Mt Dew Throwback quite often

F. Favorite color:Orange, Yellow, Grey (answered that last time)

G. Gold or Silver: Silver without a doubt

H. Height: 5 ft 2

I. Instruments you play: Just my voice. Tried to learn the guitar in 3rd grade but only did it because my teacher was cute.

J. Job title: Registration Coordinator

K. Kids: Eventually we would like 2 or 3, but for now I am enjoying just being a wife.

L. Live:Columbia, Missouri (or CoMo as it is known)

M. Mom’s name: Karen








(Photo: Chris Aram Photography)

N. Nickname:Sadly I have never really had a nickname, unless you count being called by your last name - which I don't

O. Overnight hospital stays:None

P. Pet peeve:I have a lot them, but I really hate when people travel in the left lane on the highway when no one is in the right lane. Hello, that is called the passing lane, and you can actually get a ticket for that. Just saying ......

Q. Quote from a movie:I am really bad at remember movie quotes which is so weird since I am such a movie freak, although I do love anything from the Hangover or Wedding Crashers.

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: One older sister, one younger sister - I am a middle child







(Photo: Personal Photo from Sister)

T. Time you wake up: 6:30am on work days, and usually no later than 10am on non-work days

U. Underwear: Mostly Victoria's Secret because they have really funny stuff they print on them like "All Hands on Deck". Cracks me up!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Mushrooms

W. What makes you run late:My hair taking forever to straighten, which is a daily occurrence

X. X-rays you’ve had: My ankle multiple times (but I have only ever sprained it), and my hand twice (once for the outside of my hand which I did break, and another time for my thumb which was not broken although it sure felt like it)

Y.Yummy food you make: I have been told that my Breakfast Strata is the best thing I make and also my Steak Fajitas are pretty baller.

Z. Favorite zoo animal: Penguin - which I think is clear based on my other post.













(Photo: Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment